Friday, July 1, 2011

The "Afflictions" of being atheist in america.

To many atheists living in America, you know how had it can be. It doesn't matter gay the country was built on religious tolerance and freedom. In America, people will shun you, avoid you, hate you, or hurt you for your lack of beliefs.
    People call us godless liberals all the time. People act like bring atheist is the worst thing ever. People refuse to trust us due to our lack of beliefs. I myself have lost many friends, when I tell them I an atheist, they leave me. It is tough bring atheist in America and I don't think it should be. We should be treated like every other person, whether they be Christian, Muslim, liberal, or conservative, we should all be treated the same.

Feel free to leave comments from your own life's.

No comments:

Post a Comment